Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Terasa nak jiwang pulak. :D

All a girl wants is a man who loves their more than anything, can't and won't live without their, and will fight for their, well, i've finally found that man, it is you, you make me smile even on my worst days, i know that you will be here no matter what goes on, i love you biyy,  me without you is like a shoes without laces, geek without braces, a sentences without spaces, we just go together its like a rule, all i want is someone that will treat me right, never hurt me, and is always there for me, guess what, i got that someone :) i love you Zack Zuandy Bin Abdul Latif,  you can fall from the sky, you can fall from a tree, but the best way to fall is in love with me, i'm so lucky to be with you, its something i never thought would happen, i've never been so happy in my life, you make my heart race and melt every time we talk, when i say "I LOVE YOU" i don't say it to make conversation, i say it to remind you how much you mean to me, you are my elmo and i am your barney, you are my peterpan and i am your wendy, you are my mickey and i am your minnie, you are my bontot ayam and i am your bontot kera, you are my husband and i am your wife, you are mine and i am yours, :D i'm not in this to be your first kiss, your first love, your first fight, or your first date, that's not me, i just want to be your last, I LOVE YOU ZACK ZUANDY BIN ABDUL LATIF. 

No comments:

Post a Comment