Tuesday, September 6, 2011

THIS IS FOR YOU SAYANG. :)



Biyy, firstly, i nak cakap, it's up to you nak percaya dekat i or orang lain, i tak ada hak nak halang you, tu hak you nak percaya mana satu, i tak boleh paksa you untuk percayakan i, but, i just want you to know that nobody has ever touch me, and i hope it will stay that way until i get married and i'll give my whole life, soul and my whole body just for my husband, and that is only after di akad nikah, so only my husband know weather i'm virgin or not, who are they to judge me like this, love base on trust, if you don't trust me, then you don't love me the way i love you, you know that i trust you even ramai cakap everything about you, piss you off, and i don't give a damn about what they say, because i trust you and i love you, whatever happens, halalkan makan minum i selama i keluar dengan you, i mintak maaf dari hujung rambut sampai hujung kaki kalau i ada buat salah ke, terkurang ajar dengan you, tak dengar cakap you ke or anything yang i buat salah dekat you, i mintak maaf, and please maafkan i, that's all i want to say, whatever your decision, i accept with open heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment