Friday, August 12, 2011

BY YOUR SIDE. :D



I'll be the one to make you smile, whenever you feeling down, and when you feeling lonely, look to your side i'll be around, i found a new meaning to love, ever since i met you, your the only one who cares for me, the only one who guides me through, your all i ever wanted, all i never asked for, even more, after each day it seems we grow more closer than before, here we are the best of two lovers, never want us to be over, heaven made us for each other, you just don't know how much you mean to me, there's only you in my heart, till the end since the start, you and i can never be torn apart, we'll last for eternity, this love we have so true, no one else compares to you, no one can take your place, your place in my heart and soul, you play the perfect role to make my heart a whole, no words can never be combined to add up to how i feel inside, ZACK ZUANDY i love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment